Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok, here is why I have not been online to often in

George-CT

the last 4 months. Back in late August, I got this knock on the door. Some lady from the State of CT, asked me if I was Mr Worrall. Yupe, you talking to him now. With that she presented me a piece of paper saying I was named in a paternity suit. Well, after laughing my butt and telling her that I could assure her, that was impossible. She got a bid miffed said, You are Andrew Worrall aren't you? Ah, no, I'm his father, but he don't have any kids. Well, it seems like he may have one now and why I'm here. Fast forward a few weeks...

It seems Andy and another young women had been good friends at his Electronic job he used to work at. They went out on a date and well one thing led to another and you know how that goes. They never saw each other again, and according to both of them that was the only time they even went out together. That was 2 years ago, until this August. She contacted him so he had no idea. The only way Andy found out was she had CT. Huskie Insurance provided by the state. They then wanted to know who the father was. And was listed as possible father. He took the test and 99.9 DNA confirmed he was indeed the father. While he was upset with the lost of time knowing of her, he stepped right up, paid up the 2 years insurance and now has her on his policy and does the child support. The rest was for him and us to get to know her and her mom and family. No one was to thrilled they acted irresponsible but they did what was right in the long run.

Her name is Madelynne and cute as can be. We don't have any grandkids by Andy & Heidi so this was a big surprise. They live quite a distance away at the other end of the state so we go there to get to know her, and she us of course. I'm enjoying every minute getting to know her. We get her as often as we can and for sure its a big learning experience for Andy.

I was not sure if I should post it up here or not but have know most of you for a while so here is my excuse for not being here to often the last few months or preoccupied with other thoughts.

I'm included a few pictures of her and one proof shot her mom just had done. This little girl has me wrapped around her little finger and I sure enjoy watching her going thru the fun of learning things. Heck Jane already has a pony for her.

Thanks for your ear.

George-CT

If she were a little older she would be on her way to Disney land. I sure enjoy having her around. Easy little one to have around. I know I'm sure tired when she leaves but worth every minute of it. She is at that 50,000 questions stage right now. Keeps me on my toes.

Geo-CT

n/t

Beautiful child George!

Each of our three have two for us to enjoy.

How we get 'em isn't as important as the fact that we now have 'em to love!

Congrats Grampa,

CJ