Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ok here is my big question

I would have to say a used xterra 70. I paid 375 for mine used a few years ago and glad I did. I have seen them lately for 350 used.

n/t

Unquestionably the Minelab X-terra 30 is among the best but by no means would I discount the value of the Fisher F2 or that Tesoro Cibola. Both of these machines will service you well in the $350 price range. The Cibola has a lifetime warranty so that's something to seriously consider.

Martin of River City Treasure Club for Beginners

Can only comment on what I know and I know that a used Tesoro Vaquero is a very capable machine and is especially good on all modern Canadian coins. One and two dollar coins make a big difference in totals. I bought mine used for $300 over 5 years ago and it is still going strong.

Minas man