Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok,everybody: Gather 'round,for a lost coin collection story........

warthog

Stopped over to my wife's cousin's place today,her husband Leo was out in the garage,and told me the story about his son that lived across the street from him years ago,house in subject 150 feet from where I was standing....He said that his son had a falling out with someone,and this someone knew his son had a nice old coin collection(silver halves,silver dollars,buffalo nickels,Probly Merc dimes,I would imagine too,face value then about $200 worth....Whomever he had a falling out with took his coin collection and BURIED IT ALL AROUND THE HOUSE OUTSIDE,NEVER TELLING ANYBODY WHERE HE BURIED IT......Naturally,someone else lives in that house now.Father of the son said he is going to talk to homeowner about looking for it,that's when I chimed in 'IF YOU GET PERMISSION to look for that buried money,I will bring my metal detector.IF THE MONEY's there,it will find it!!!'...Said he will let me know.I told him 'better not wait too long,ground will be frozen soon!!!'.......

If true and the guy didn't keep it for himself, I hope you and your detector can help find the money! Never know what is hidden in the grounds all over the world; so silver and gold caches can be found but takes some searching to do it or luck or most of all God's Blessings! Amen! :angel: Ma

When asking permission I would not mention the coins. Likely get a big fat NO then they will go buy a detector for themselves.