Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh What A Day! - Part II

Sunny

Well, it really did not start going downhill from the very beginning. As we were slowly pulling away from the dock, we checked to make sure we had everything in the boat with us. Johnboy INSISTED that I sit in the back seat, he was sitting on the live well cushions, and Lil Brother was to be our driver for the day.

Let

but not a good fishing day:).man fish are like cats,finnicky.the rock outcropping in the picture looks pretty neat,surprised folks haven't found it and started using it as a diving board,do you remember how deep the water was around it?

Sunny did, in fact, get skunked, I'll have no choice but to believe you two whenever you tell us that she simply doesn't know how to fish. It's nice that she has two brothers to help her along though........if she would only swallow her pride and admit that guys just do everything better than girls.:geek: I'll be waiting for the rest of the story................all three versions !:lol:

assessed from the the other side, or perhaps there would be more swimming and diving. I know out in the middle of the cove, it was really deep. Seems it was running right in the middle of a river channel too! Thanks, David! :)

They are hauling Kokanee , rainbow and speckled out by the lots so I guess, since Alice loves fish, I will do my duty and try to nail her one. :)

Looking forward to part three, Sunny. Shame about the 45 minute drive. Tomorrow I will drive 5-7 minutes to my place!! :lol:

fair winds

Mikie

I going to hold my breath and see what happens in Part III. I'm betting that you haul in something big enough for the frying pan, try not to disappoint, Sunny.:biggrin:

Cheers,

Eric:cool:

Sounds like a great time , it seems the last few years I have not had time to do anything or the cash to get it done if I did , .... I am hoping to chance that this year , as to my fishing skills I am the dark cloud of fishing , if I had a nickle for every trip that I have gone on and the group getting skunked I could be wealthy enough to have us all retire ....:shrug:

Bill G.
"Fish laugh at the thought of a fishing pole in my hand ..."

This story is enjoyable and I am looking forward to the next part. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Linda is doin' a marvelous job of tellin' this one.

Root Beer, Hostess Cup-cakes and Boloney sanwiches make for a good trip but their company really made it special.

Tell 'em the rest of it, Sissy!

up there, and realize it was only because me and Murray were woosies because we did not want to go in the rain. I hope you have a good time at the spillway, and bring Alice home a bunch of fish! The fish you grilled that Terryl brought us was wonderful! I love it too.

We have several area lakes around our part of Central Arkansas, and it was only because we wanted to visit this lake of our childhood that we had to drive the 45 minutes. Still, it was fun, even if we never go back. After I get the end of the story posted, you'll know why I never want to go back! :)

of the most relaxing things I have ever done. Rarely do I pass up a chance to fish. I don't even have to catch anything, I just enjoy going just to get away fromt the hustle and bustle of my crazy life! :)

sounds deep enough that you wouldn't bang your head if you dove off.you mean linda isn't telling the whole story?:)

non-fish-catching butt, don't you.

You were fishing, you did not say to us that you were Crappin' and Tom caught the first fish. Case closed little girl :D Get over it.... You got wupped!

n/t