Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh Thanks Wayner :( Another thing I just gotta have:super:

Royal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0K1k54t6A&feature=player_embedded

n/t

my computer is plenty good enough but the software has been driving me nutz! Spent a couple weeks sorting out the conflicts between my AV and Firefox plug ins and extensions.
Firefox has been a great and safer browser for years now but this past month or so they have dropped the ball, they claim they haven't but three new versions out in 2 months tells me something is not as it should be and Microsoft has been trying hard to sabotage Mozilla because they don't make any money on "open source software", so it is not all Mozilla's fault by any stretch!

It does not affect all users but way too many people have had problems. I lost all my log ins and finally had to create a new profile to get the damn program to work! Then go through the extensions one by one to find the problem. A bunch of Microsoft updates at the same time compounded the problem and all (other than security patches) had to be uninstalled and tested for compatibility, i dumped a couple that were not useful at all and conflicted with Firefox! :veryangry: Then when i thought i had the problem beat my anti virus program (NIS 2010) disappeared after a system restore! No reason for that to happen as the restore point was only a couple weeks back. I had to reinstall pronto by finding the program in my downloads and fortunately i had saved the original key on hard copy. It took two weeks for Norton to get their act together and release a new patch cause many folks had the issue.

So i am finally back online for more than a few minutes at a time now but still some issues to deal with. If i just used internet explorer i would be fine but i treasure my Firefox web safety add-ons like "no script" and i am too stubborn to go back to IE, although IE 8 is a big improvement.

We have serious flooding here lately with many roads closed, bridges washed out, and 300 homes flooded in the city of Duncan just south of us a ways.
Up above on the mountains there is more snow than anyone has seen in many years with nearly 12 ft falling in a couple weeks! I had 8 inches of standing water in my back yard the past few days for the first time in 20 years, no threat to the house but sure nasty. I dug a trench yesterday, 50 ft long and 8 inches deep to drain our "private lake", fortunately there is lower ground to drain to.

What a year we have had.......