Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh Royal......you've been a bad boy, haven't you..........

WillyP

[attachment 8507 ballerinaRoyal.jpg] Remember....it's always better to give that receive. :rofl:

n/t

BIte Me :D

We can use the entertainment.:laugh:

I better forget the shoes and be sure to bring a chasity belt! :D Look at what we can get away with without Sunny watching over our shoulder :D Miss her though

n/t

the thought of a big grey bear in a tutu just struck me as F U N N Y!

waiting for this! :devil: But please do not teach our favorite little "Sunny" how to "photoshop" pictures :D
Wayne

the hairy arsed migit, Mikie, is picking on me :surprised:

What did I ever do to deserve that :wiggle: :wiggle:

seems he has conveniently forgotten all those pics of poor Mike and Wayner, "altered" and posted happily to entertain. :nopity: :rofl:

:poke::poke::poke::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:[attachment 8529 mefinger.gif]

I call your attention to my own (rather dashing head) being un-ceremoniously attached to a certain well-endowed female body builder. With your monicure attached to the post. This has managed to show up on a number of other forums. The perpitrator of those little pranks shall be punished severely. If I read the posts here right and take a stab at judging a man I haven't met yet......I would have to say you are guilty as h_ll and most deserving of my attention (not to mention, my photoshop abilities) from time to time. Bless you, my son. :rofl:

I betcha I can crudly whip up some more that could maybe be passed around by the evil of the world. :D I guess I better figure on taking what I need to Mikes to defend myself:super::super::super:

:starwars:

He keep saying 'hairy arsed' about me. :) Now unless he was taking surreptuous looks when we went to the hot springs [and that brings on a whole nother line of thought!! :)], he ain't seen my kiester!!!

Don't worry though, I will get a few good shots of him this time!! And the Sunny can photoshop them :lol:

sunny skies

M

on another body? I recently bought the Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 and now have just updated it to version 4.0, but I have looked everywhere in the instruction book without finding how to do this dastardly deed. I would never do something like this, but just curious about how you do it....you can trust me! What chapter or what page is it on in the instruction book....or what heading would it be under? Also, can this be found in Google? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: