Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

oh jesus!

sling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yg9tRiVFm0&feature=related

do you know that 3quarter million pounds is a rip off??????????????
in auction it would worts 3-4 million at least!
over 600 unknown coins?are you kiding?

Thanks for posting the amazing clip!

What fun, to find something like that.

I thought it interesting that some of the coins had never been seen before,
and the wide range of places they came from.

Alas, it all belongs to the crown!
and good the crown has decided to share at least a portion of the value with the finders.

I can FEEL the fish hook!:biggrin:
They'll now be able to spend the rest of their lives searching for yet another trove.

NOT a bad row to hoe, if you asked me!

HH
rmptr

well the crown will not sell those things!it s a huge scientific value what will be place at the british museum.
but the finder could have taken the coins easily to the states and sell for rich american collectors for 3-4 times biger money.
when i was in england signs on the wall said: just lets go search with detector and save the history.england will pay you for that!
so thats how the insure that the values wont go out from england to the black market.the finder still would get more in the blackmarket but to take it to the museum is much easier safer and cause some fame.
In other countries where the goverment takes the valueable finds they loose many information from their history because the finder doesnt stupid to show them!When those governments want to save money they loose it!
I belive the finder earn money.the find is maybe the property of the country but why the country dont go to to the field to pick them up!because it is a hard dusty job that takes lot of time!So fu..en pay for the guy who walks in the mud and rain and heat to unbury the history.here in hungary they dont do that!

here is the story of these pots:
a hungarian guy found them with detector at the 70s and the government got him killed and sold the part of the tresure for lord northhampton who wanted to put on auction in the last year may for 40 million GBP.The lord has only 14 piece from the tresure put it certainly contained more piece than it.It belongs to the contemporery roman resident of hungary called SEUSO who lived 2000 years ago.
I am sure the guy would have given the tresure only the 1 or 2 % of the value for the hungarian government but they dont pay you if the killer is cheaper!
Thats what i have to tell you about the democracy of my country.

a hungarian guy found them with detector at the 70s and the government got him killed and sold the part of the tresure for lord northhampton who wanted to put on auction in the May of the last year may for 40 million GBP.The lord has only 14 piece from the tresure but it certainly contained more piece than it.It belongs to the contemporery roman resident of hungary called SEUSO who lived 2000 years ago.
I am sure the guy would have given the tresure for only the 1 or 2 % of the value for the hungarian government but they dont pay you if the killer is cheaper!

a hungarian guy found them with detector at the 70s and the government got him killed and sold the part of the tresure for lord northhampton who wanted to put on auction in the last year for 40 million GBP.The lord has only 14 piece from the tresure put it certainly contained more piece than it.It belongs to the contemporery roman resident of hungary called SEUSO who lived 2000 years ago.
I am sure the guy would have given the tresure only the 1 or 2 % of the value for the hungarian government but they dont pay you if the killer is cheaper!