Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh Christmas Tree.........Oh Christmas Tree...................

Sunny

I will attempt to show you all what I have been so busy working on. It's the last year for all of these. Next year I plan on being "normal" with only a couple of trees! Bare with me while I try to post them! :)

#1- My "Heart" Tree -- This tree holds all of the hearts that I have been collecting since the seventies. The lastest additions were two hearts. One was from Mikie, which was a crystal heart that he sent to me after my visit to Canada this past October. The other was a heart shaped rock that Royal found for me while we were hunting arrowheads. I will get a close up of these later. This started out as a three foot tree and now is a 5 foot tree. It goes in our bedroom, and is still a very special tree to me.
[attachment 13417 Heart-Tree.jpg]

This is only six of them. I will post the others ASAP. Yes, I am a bit crazy! :)

This is my heart tree again at a different angle, showing the matching swag that I put on our bed.
[attachment 13418 heart-tree-and-swag.jpg]

This tree is our seventeen year old daughters tree. I started collecting specially picked ornaments for her when she came to live with us three years ago. It is a four foot, and is getting a bit crowded. Her favorites ornaments are butterflies.
[attachment 13419 Cristins-tree.jpg]

This is a three foot tree that my mother in law, Marilyn puts up in her bedroom. It's full of poinsettias, and adds a special touch in her room.
[attachment 13420 Mother-in-laws-tree.jpg]

This tree grew from a four foot tree into this ten foot tree. It is in mine and Scott's den. We all this the "Cartwright Room" because it is built out of rough cut wood, and reminds me of my daddy's favorite TV show when he was still here on earth, Bonanza. This tree is decortated with chickens, bears, fishing lures, and look at the very top. The deer horns that I found in Canada are the topper. One beautiful day when me, Alice, Mikey and Royal had gone hiking, I found these horns just laying on the ground. I brought them back home with me and used them here. Also, there are ornaments of shotgun shells, signs, anything pertaining to hunting and fishing. I love this tree, because it is so big, and I also have the old lights on it that we grew up with.
[attachment 13422 Cartwright-Room-Tree.jpg]

This last one is a funny one. At least I thought it was humorous. It is in the bathroom in the front, and is decorated with golden corn cobs and toilet paper flowers. Everyone get a kick out of it! :)
[attachment 13421 Bathroom-tree.jpg]

and a joy to look at:super:
Ummm..whats that part in the beginning of your post about "baring with me"?:blink:
I don't look so good nekked these days so i'll pass iffn you don't mind:biggrin: but real nice job of "dressing" the trees:rofl:

much to brag about! Wonder who would throw up first??? :rofl: Thanks for taking the time to look. (at the trees)! :)

I'm putting ours up tonight!

those trees must of kept you busy,like the bonanza room,heck i see you have your rooms set up different paint scheme wise.if you ain't in the mood for one,just go into another.:)

n/t

n/t

Love it Sunny. Actually, I love them all but for some reason, that sign just popped right out at me.

You really get into the spirit. We had our grandsons out last weekend and they and Alice went over to the next property in the mule and selected our tree. Alice could sit in the mule and send them off to search. It worked out well

Calm seas, sunny skies

M

I can see you have ENTIRELY too much time on your hands. :D

Love

Johnboy

(I've got some leaves that need raking if you need something else to do. :lol: )