Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh ain't this just Ducky:blink:

Royal

Minus 13 this morning:blink: Thanks a lot Mike and Wayne:( sorry George and Ron :look:

n/t

We just climbed to a balmy 16 above!! Think I'll hit the beach later and check out the thong mini-suits!!!:clapping:

and also a lot of big drifts. I spent the afternoon plowing and in between that welding my buddies plow back up. He just got it and
was trying to be the nice guy helping people out. Problem was he had no idea what was under all that snow and kept hitting curbs, rocks etc, so broke a lot of stuff. So I played master mechanic for him. Today I'm plowing out all the pasture around the barn in hopes of keeping the horses from packing it into ice again. With warm weather predicted towards the end week, if a little dirt is showing it will melt pretty good. That's the game plan anyhow. Here we had bare ground and were looking good. I went out and filled all the frost heave holes 3 days ago. All and all, a typical March here in New England. The old in like a lion, out like a lamb usually holds true. I'll be happy this year when the lambs show up. Long hard cold, windy winter this year. Just about out of split wood. got more out in the woods but no fun getting it with all the snow. I know where Ron J spent his day yesterday. Royal, pretty much a daily activity.
Aww, no problem turn the clocks ahead, spring on the calender, wack, we are golden... Looking forward to firing up the road bike and wearing out those new tires. Grabbed a new leather vest off of Ebay....New riding boots for Christmas.... What more could a man ask for. Heads up guys and gals, better days are just around the corner weather wise.

George-CT

99 % in the Dealership lot...3 plow trucks going constantly, and the ol bucket loader stacking it up. i usually plow with the truck, till its backed up 10 ft, then while the others contiinue plowing, i hop in the loader and stack it up. Didn't think i would see another "Mount Everest" in the lot this year! It was almost disappearing. Its back now! When i hit the couch around 7:pm , don't remeber much else!!

when Siberia and Alaska get done with it we use it for a bit then upgrade to a Hawaii type weather front and send the old stuff to you guys:devil:

grounded and John, Tom and I would have to go fishing by ourselves. Who would be there to tend us, bait the hook, supply beer, clean up? That big boat of Johns would take a bit of cleaning and it is woman work.

I fear you might get sassy and Scott would ground you again:shrug:

very constrewed misconception about me and my husband. He can bitch all he wants, but that doesn't necessarily mean I listen! NOW YOU KNOW THAT ! YOU AGGRAVATING THING!!!!!! ::razz:

n/t