Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Off to the ol' park...............

Greg from Mi.

Hit an old park yesterday and today for about 3 hours each. This is the same park I've detected for 5 years when I'm in this town. Over the years its given me wheat's, Indians, Silver roosies, mercs, barbers, civil war store cards and countless do dads and what nots. But as you can imagine over the years the old stuff is getting less and less. seems no one is loosing many Indians these days ( he he he )
Well for almost 6 hours in the two hunt I've only came up with 2 wheat's ( a 44 and a ?? ) and one 1952 foreign coin. not sure what country. Its aluminum.
Not sure if Ill hit it again or scout out another place. Town doesn't seem to have a lot of grass ares in the old part but no shortage of cement
Greg

Hey There Greg, Consider yourself blessed...I've never found Indians, Silver roosies, mercs, barbers or civil war anything. I have found several wheats and a 1943 dime but that's about it other than an Indian head nickel. Maybe one day...?

There is more there somewhere!

Congrats Greg on getting out and trying and ya didn't get skunked so that counts plus enjoyment of :detecting: out in the fresh air and in God's creations! You have been blessed in finding lots of coins and goodies in the past and you will again....just have to keep on, keepin' on detecting by faith in Jesus and finding newer territories, which is more difficult now as there are a lot of detectorists out there, hunting the same areas that you, I and others have hunted! :shrug: :) May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma betty