Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Off to the Ghost Town

...is to have a very beginning basis to work from as to...how does the 70 operate and are there any issues that need to be stated. I truly am not here to slam this or any machine for simply the sake of doing so. Yah I know some of you think otherwise...that is fine it is your right...but you are wrong.
Any field test written in LT always has glowing reports...even if the machine were to catch fire and burn up in their hands they would say.."...and best of all the machine left me with a warm glowing feeling."
Plus there is nothing written that gives a detailed idea on basics of how it operates or how well those features operated..were they usefull...and so on. Of course if there is anegative it is smoothed over.
So in an instance like today....it may or may not handle the nasty ground where we are going...and if it doesn't it is not a strike against the machine......since the point is just to see if it works as built....not to determine which parts of the country it will and won't work in.
Now I think it will work just fine as it is based of the 75 and that machine can handle most any ground that i ran into.
Lastly....most definately take anything i saw with a grain of salt..or a big d@mn block of salt for that matter. I do have a bias as anyone does and that should be factored in....plus I would take anything you say with a grain of salt too.
Anyway...NOW it is time to leave....it is 5:45 and I am outa here. Have fun.

detecting trip got cancelled this morning.........AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.
Now I have to find anothr spot to hunt hopefully.
Sorry guys....the way it is when you try and coordinate 6 people.....phooey.

looking at the specs there almost identical to the F75..ummm not sure why they built a machine soo close to each other in performance possibilitys
we'll have to wait to see what you think of the real world hunt..The F70 is a whopping bit cheaper..I'm guessing the F75 is more to compeat with the whites DFX and Minlab Se and the F70 is more toward the Xtera 70..whats anyones taughts on this..Or is it that FS has a F85,F90 in the works to Blow them all away..I like the features and tuning ability of the F75 it is there 75th anniversary machine.It just takes a little time to get use to But the machine Keeps me smiling with every hunt..good luck with the F70 hope it finds some nice relics and coins...james.