Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OBOMO'S AETNA INSURANCE PUNISHING PEOPLE:unsure:

C.J.M.

Well I have had Aetna since I have been working usually paying $15.00 for co-pay for prescriptions,Well, all of a sudden AETNA jumped into the band wagon with OBOMO-CARE,THEN EVERYTHING WENT TO POT!!!!:ban:With no warnings right away OBOMO CARE took away THREE of MY& WIFE'S main prescriptions for diabetes,gout,heart-pressure pills!!! my GOUT medication was cut and was told to get a more CHEAPER medication,but THE PROBLEM THERE IS NO OTHER MEDICATION THAT CAN CONTROL URIC-ACID:blink:My DR. went to Bat for me and argued I could not use other medications THAT WOULD HARM MY KIDNEYS:thumbdown:
OBOMO AETNA INSURANCE-----SAID WELL OK IF YOU PAY $ 150.00 CO-PAY INSTEAD OF $15 DOLLARS YOU CAN HAVE IT:yikes::wacko:My friend has OBOMO CARE--$ 7000 deductible---:look: HE GOES IN HOSPITAL ,THE GOV. TELLS HOSPITAL NO LONGER THAN THREE DAYS ,THIS WILL NOT EXCEED $7000----DUH-:shrug:
Well here we go again,you keep paying your own way in the hospital----WHAT A GOV.SCAM:stretcher:

Of my four doctors for normal care and cancer, none of them want anything to do with the Affordable Care Act. Affordable ... yeah right. We can only hope and pray Trump gets elected because, if he does, he will do away with Obama care and come out with a program that will TRULY benefit the people.

Not just Aetna but other ins companies are doing the same thing because of Obama and the Democrats evil plan through the leading of satan! The Dems and RINOs care less about the people but about the filthy lucre they can pocket with their plush jobs, benefits, ins that is far better than what we have to live with and large retirement plans! That is why Establishment Politicians in both parties should be not voted back in but allow new ones to be voted in and then limit everything about their jobs to eliminate becoming career politicians, but will most of the ppl do this? Probably Not, for they keep staying in the same old rut of voting like parents and grandparents and for the Gov't to support them and keep them slaves as they keep voting the evil and wicked ones back in, who are selfish and self-centered and want more money than they could ever spend in this life-time! Even the Medicare plans are affected and now I have a large deductible on my COPD med besides paying the cost of it and other meds when refilled, so I am living without it like they want us to do and die sooner so they can quit paying us SS and Medicare which we've already paid for when working hard all or most of our lives! Who is in the WH and wants to be again, BO and Hillary who are demon possessed and only think of themselves; always have and always will until saved in Christ Jesus with heart changes and filled with godly wisdom to do right in God's sight! Amen! Pray for Trump & Pence to be voted in by God's help even with the evilness and crookedness of Hillary's doing for her and Bill to live in the WH again! She stole the furniture last time and this time, should she get back in, she will be stealing the whole White House and everything in it! GRRRRR! :angel: Ma

Amen! I pray that it will be so, for Trump couldn't be any worse than BO and I know Hillary would be a lot worse! May God give His Children favor and hear our prayers for His mercy and grace to deliver us from the evil leaders of this world who have minds and hearts possessed by satan, the father of lies; so they are LIARS, too! Amen! :angel: Ma

If she does, Travelling Mike, that just means Jesus is coming to get His own sooner than we think He will! I feel sorry for all who will be left behind, for the great tribulation is coming upon the whole world and it will be very horrible then; so let us pray we and our loved ones are ready, watching and waiting, patiently, for Jesus and that He will take us Home to be forever with Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

That's right Betty ,he coming soon,heard from a testimony that it will happen when an outbreak event very terrible to human kind happens on the east coast.We will soon find out:shrug:

Yes, many will find out that God is real and that He did send His own Son, Jesus, to die for everyone's sins, for we are all born sinners in need of a Savior! Terrible times are coming and, if we are still here, we will be needing Jesus' comfort, love and protection more than ever by holding fast to our faith! But I sure hope He comes soon and takes us Home with Him before the great tribulation comes upon the whole earth! With the sin that is going on now in the USA, I don't doubt at all, that there will be something terrible coming to the East Coast, for that is where the evil ones rule with greed and power, but their power is through satan, the father of lies! Our power to endure and overcome all things is believing faith in Jesus Christ and not feigning or fainting in our faith for He is coming whether soon or later to catch away His own in a day and hour we know not! Amen! :angel: Ma