Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OBOMO CARE CAUSING CONFUSION AT LOCAL HOSPITALS:surrender:

C.J.M.

Obomo care causing hospitals to make some changes in this area:veryangry: Saw this for myself yesterday while making a hospital visit.It seems if you have a doctor of your own and he admits you into the hospital with some sickness------------------YOUR DR. IS NOT ADMITTED TO COME INTO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE YOU AT ALL:nono:You can only be treated by the hospitals private doctors only:look::yikes:WHATS NEXT??????

n/t

In total amazement, I can't help but wonder where our congressional leaders are in all this? Many of the Republican Party are no saints but the majority of the Democrats have followed this worthless ding-a-ling in the White House to insanity. They have blindly followed 'party in opposition to people' and one cannot help but wonder when their day of come-upence will occur? I truly hope & pray the godly people, of this nation, will rise up in mass come election time and vote these idiots out of office!

Now they want to take my high blood pressure medication,because its not on their obomo's list.Next they will take my diabetes medication:ranting: