Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Obama torn to shreds on Fox News over Syria - Seriously a Must Watch

Let's just hope many have seen this and it encourages them to get rid of this idiotic man.I'm afraid he is going to isolate the states.......many on this planet think he's a total idiot.That lady was right about iraq and afghanistan too.....the involvement over there of our two countries has been a total and utter disaster that has achieved NOTHING.How many more soldiers are going to have to loose their lives in a war that can have no meaningful outcome?
If he attacks syria many experts on the region have warned things will esculate and get far worse......he will end up having to deploy troops and many more will die.Our government has pulled out of taking action on syria because at the end of the day they have seen the mess we are in over iraq and afghanistan.It is time we left the middle east to it's own devices,let them sort their own problems out,if it does'nt pose a direct threat to our countries who cares.The people over there are the type that hold street parties when an American or British soldier is killed.....i could'nt care less if they all kill each other.

I like her. Thanks for the video, I will pass it on.

she's great. her husband went to jail for tax evasion on forms she signed. her daughter was at a party were another teen died and jeanine kept her daughter out of trouble. these fox news people know how to bury their pasts and go on to make millions pushing their propaganda.

n/t