Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"O Brother, I know where Thou Are!"

Sunny

As most of you read, Lil Brother just celebrated the big 5-0! Why people try to make you feel like you have just done something no one else has ever done is weird to me!

Both my brothers have really pulled some good ones on my 40th and 50th birthdays. I think I told you I had to wake up on the morning of my 50th to a version of "The Old Gray Mare Ain't What She Used To Be" played by Arkie on his baritone, and Virginia singing at about 5:30 in the morning, and then they both got together and had the most awful photo of me posted in the local paper, and I really got a bit po'd at both of them. That was cruel.............

So, needless to say, on Lil Brother's 50th this past March 12th, he really had himself worked up really good trying to decide what mean and nasty things me and my older brother were going to do to him. He accused Carol, his wife, of being in cahoots with me, since Arkie was and still is out of town. He thought and thought, and lost sleep about what his fiftieth would bring. So I did the one thing he never thought I would do to him..................I was really nice to him.

I told you they all came over to eat with me and Scott. I fixed him a really nice Chocolate Pie, (his favorite), and then I gave him his presents. I gave him an electric fish filet knife, and I made him a costume to wear this spring and summer in his play he always takes part in "The Witness". He just couldn't believe it. I will attempt to show you some scenes from his birthday.

Oh yeah, I forgot..........after this really nice party, and after all the neat gifts, Scott and I went over to his office after they left this Sunday afternoon, and I did do a "little" meaner stuff. We decorated with Over the Hill and Fifty is Nifty, all the junk one has to bear on a particular birthday! (well, he deserved a lot more grief, but frankly, I guess I am just to old to harass anyone about a birthday. :rofl:

I just feel fortunate to have both of these guys in my life, and fortunate that I survived them!!!! Arkie's birthday is this coming Sunday, and I think it is the first one I have not spent with him in many years. I plan on having all of us together for a piece of cake or pie when he returns. I have really missed him.:)

This Chocolate Pie really tasted a lot better that it looked. The Frowny face and all were melting a bit, because the pie was still warm!
[attachment 21414 DSC04296.jpg]

However, it still put a smile on Lil Brother's face!
[attachment 21415 DSC04295.jpg]

The longer it set, so did the face!!
[attachment 21416 DSC04296.jpg]

Carol watches as Lil Brother Blows out the candles. I would have put fifty real ones, but some one would have had to call the fire department! :lol:
[attachment 21417 DSC04297.jpg]

This was Lil Brother in one of the costumes I made for him. He was daydreaming that this was happening! :rofl: All us hillbillies are submissive when it comes to women, don't ya know? NOT!
[attachment 21418 DSC04301.jpg]

Me and my Lil Brother! I'm the one with the hair!
[attachment 21419 DSC04303.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed these photos, and again I thank you for your birthday wishes you sent his way!! :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

as the case may be. No matter how old you get! Find something really neat this weekend! I send some sunshine up to you, okay? :)

LAUGH,laugh, Laugh!!!!and whatever it is that Butch says; Roll on the floor.....Thanks for posting the LIFE SIZE picture Linda Jean! The pie was most excellent though.

Just you and John remember one thing....You both will ALWAYS be older than me:lol::rofl:

Carol and I called Arkie yesterday and sung Happy Birthday to him. He said that he had never been serenaded by professionals though:lol:

Sunny's birthday is MARCH 24 everyone so be sure and harass; I mean be sure and send birthday wishes her way!

By the way sister---we are even steven. Love you!

Your Brother Supreme,

Lil Brother:)