Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nugget hunting videos?

I was wondering if some one could tell me where i could find some good gold nugget detecting videos? I'm looking for information on the different types of ground and terrain that gold can be found in along with what to look for in gold bearing areas to be more successfully.
Any books would be fine too. Thank you.

Hi Blood Sweet and Beers.
Here in Australia, a fellow by the name of Jack Lange (who I bought my X30 from) has put together a 7hr video/DVD set called Jack Lange's Nugget Finding Secrets. I haven't seen it myself, but have heard from someone who has, that it's pretty good.
I don't know where you live; but also in Australia, a company called Coiltek (well known for their coils) in Maryborough, Victoria (in the Golden Triangle) Run regular courses for people like yourself, to teach you how to nugget hunt, and to learn what to look for. I'm sure there must be a few similar companies in the US.
Jacks web address is www.jacksgold.com
Jack has been around for quite a while and is a very experienced nugget hunter. I've always found him to be most helpful.
Good luck.
Mick Evans.
P.S. You might want to try and get onto some of the nugget hunting forums with this same question.

Blood Sweat and Beers, Chris Gholson from Arizonas Outback Forum. Has just released two DVDs on the fundamentals of nugget hunting, produced by Johnathan Porter from Australia.They are very good,if you type in Arizonas Outback Forum ,you should find it ,or phone 928-777-0267 in USA Regards. keo.