Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NOX Found 2010 Class Ring

Mike K (Ohio)

[size=large]Well last week I was able to return this ladies class ring after being lost almost 10 years. After contacting the school which I gave them my number. I got a call from Jessica asking if I had found her class ring. I told her I believe so and texted her a few pictures and when she got them she was like OMG that is my ring that's the last thing my mother had bought me. It had her signature inside the ring. She was crying I guess tears of joy. We met up last Wed night and gave it back to her. As you can see from the photo she was the happiest girl on the planet at that moment. Felt good to put them back together again....[/size]

Good Job Mike. It is a thrill to hand someone something that they have lost and think they will never see again.

Good job Mike on the return!!!
Another aspect about this hobby... returning lost items to their owners.
I bet she never thought she’d see that ring again... did she remember where she lost it?

You are the real deal Mike.

Nice return 10 years or 50 years people are happy to get back a lost item I returned a ID bracelet lost 52 years ago!
Guy could not believe it!

Nice find and return ! Well done,
I've found and returned two class rings, the first one the guy really happy to get his ring back, he too was almost in tears of joy ! The second ring I returned I didn't even get an acknowledgement that she received it after I mailed it to her .

Wow well goes to show yea some people just appreciate what you have done and the other probably doesn't realize whats all involved. None the less you did the right thing!!!! so CONGRATS :)

Thanks :) It was the first one I ever found and it felt right and good at the same time returning to the owner lol....

Mike