Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now where cooking!

klopek

Put in a long hard day detecting and it payed off. I ran the BeachHunter ID all day and was very happy with it. I changed locations at least 5 times today with only one hotspot that payed off. Right when I got to this location bang I pulled the first .925 ring then the very next signal was again a .925. I was feeling real good about this spot because this was also where I had left off on my grid from yesterday that netted me the two junkers. I turned and started coming back up on my grid and bingo the giant .925 cross. I think I may have had a target in between the cross and the last ring. This was my big GOLD ticket! Its really three rings in one . Its tri color gold marked 14k italy :D .!!! Whoever wore this in the water was crazy. It literally rolls on and off your finger. Its pretty cool reminds me off an old lawnmower without the motor.
I ran into GulfHunter at this location and we joined forces. We Hit two more spots. When I left him he had just broke the ice. These are the best pics I can do . I can't figure out how to get a shot of the 14k mark so you'll have to trust me :D
these are all .925
SANY5244.jpg

this is the Tri color 14k
SANY5253.jpg

SANY5248.jpg

WTG, ya looter! Enjoyed pilagin' with ye mate! So, the gold plated unit is .925 too? 3 silvers and a gold is ALWAYS a GREAT DAY MATE! Good job!

I couldn't believe it that all of my rings were silver and gold today. I have never had a non junk day before. Had a great day and enjoyed the hunt with ya!