Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now I know what it feels like to be the Bulgarian, Gulfhunter and all you other king hunters

captRobert

I never ever find more than 1 0r 3 rings at a time.

O.k. braggin rights..I had to post this as this never happens to me.

My take at ring beach. I was the only hunter there..

1 SS spnner ring..a first for me. no value i guess but interesting, its got dice combinations on the outside that spin...

2 gold, 10k an little band is 18k

2 silver

A good day for sure , 5 rings , my excal1 is getting it done..most are recent drops except for the tiny gold band...

I know you warm water pirates do this all the time, but us cold water hunters (Nor cal) have to work a lot harder to make it happen.
So for me this is a big deal.

Wow that was a awesome day for anyone congrats

Man, I couldn't imagine finding 5 rings in 1 month, let alone 1 day - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!