Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now I know that Royal has often complained about my flowing locks... It is probably just jealousy... But I decided to let them grow just a little long

Micheal_R

Staff member
And then I braided them into dreadlocks.. :D:

[attachment 76353 dreads670.jpg]

Hey mon... Is dis where the ting goes tru de other ting.. Maybe I will jus roll a big one and 'lax.. :)

Dis thing was tanks to Will-e.. He guest dat my hair wern't long 'nuff :lol:

fair winds

Mikie

finally comes out of constipated crats? I dread Lox too and prefer my smoked Salmon well done;):lol:

n/t

he is old--he is ugly

he is jealous of not growing any

I find your friendship worth more than the length of your locks

n/t

n/t

I have tactfully brought them to your attention occasionally because I would have never in a milllion years have thought that someone would wear such a tangled mop on their head, other than in some back alley and full of piss and vomit. I just never knew someone did it on purpose.:razz:

Do I wish I had such a thick head of hair? Yes I do but would I wear it in such a girlie type style? No way? but that is just your delicate side showing.

Do you have anything nesting in there?

By the way, the picture looks like you have made some efforts to improve your image though:thumbup::rofl:

I'm guessing here cause when I visited with him last year, he kept asking me if I wanted to do some hairdo's with him on his Barbie's. :huh: You be careful near the garbarator now, you hear. :lol: Hope you and Alice have a great Christmas Mikie and I drink a toast to the best year yet for all of us in 2008 ! The more time passes here on this forum, the more I admire and respect the people that inhabit this place. Simply the best !! God bless !

Rob and Grace :cheers:

n/t

n/t