Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now here is a smart bird!!

Royal

http://www.koreus.com/files/200502/smart-bird.html

It could say a few simple words and liked to ride around the house sitting on your shoulder. When he came home from school one day, the Crow was gone. My Aunt told him that it had escaped and flew away. I never did buy into that story...personally I think my Aunt did something to that Crow because she did not like it. For several weeks, no one would eat fried chicken at their house because they did not know if the smaller pieces of chicken could have been the Crow! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

smartest birds there are.

I had a buddy Jim VanBelle that had one also. The darned thing would steal anythng shiny it could lay its little beak on, money, car keys, silver ware etc.

We could never find the stuff as its wings were not clipped and it could fly just fine.

One day we saw it grab something or other and Jim's dad was there. We took off and followed that black devil all the way to the Golf Course. It flew way up in a tree and dropped the booty against the tree where a big branch came out.

Jim's dad told him to shinny up that tree and get what ever the bird stole. Up he went and when he got there he started throwing down all the stuff that the devil had stolen over the summer. There was a depression there and the crow used it for a stash.

Jim's dad clipped the birds wings after that so it could not fly. I think he only clipped one but that is enough. The bird still had the run of the yard but that was his downfall. It got out in the road and was squershed.