Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now,for some GOOD NEWS!.........

warthog

I talked to Paramount about my two songs,'Welcome Home to the House of the Lord',and 'Clancy's Song/Play Me Home'.........They told me my 'Welcome Home' song was too long,shorten it and re-submit it,and my 'Clancy's' song was just right....I shortened my 'Welcome Home ' song and sent it in,they said both are:thumbup:!!!!!!!!!!They gave me reduced rates for recording the demos,and WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON OUR WAY,BABY!!!!!!

Congratulations brother we will send you our addresses for then royalty checks! I' m just kidding a one time check will be more than sufficient! Thanks for keeping us posted on this endeavour we a truly happy for your continued success! George

n/t