Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now ain't this a pip? :D

Royal

I was working in the yard earlier today when I saw a black something ahead of me.

It was this baby black squirrel. This small do you have to kill and cook them before you eat them? :D

Now I got another squirrel to tend to. Guess I could stomp him but probably won't.. You should see the size of his turds! Like a dang seed. think you could string them Sunny? Take a small drill

[attachment 25271 squirrel1.jpg]

looks kind of docile,do black squirrels get bigger than gray and other squirrels?it looks like it's big enough to be almost on his own,but his demeanor says not yet.

ago and then turned it loose. Very cute.

Ten deer just walked through my yard a couple minutes ago and I have been hearing turkey gobbling

a mean dude you are:nopity:
I will stomp a kitten if you stomp your squirrel....i got more anyway:razz::lol:

n/t

Are you going to teach it to do tricks, maybe beg for food at the table? It could ride on the dash of your pickup truck and keep you company on trips to Roscommon. Royal, I am proud of you...you have a soft heart. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

big in relation to his body,i didn't know if he had fell out of the nest or not,his eyes look a little like he hasn't had them open a long time.it was hard to tell,i remember having seen little grays around an adult squirrel under trees before that didn't look much bigger than it,the squirrels around here are pretty brave and don't run until i'm right up on them,then they chatter at me from the trees.

chip monks here, and my dang cat will kill all she gets her paws on. I love watching them. Do you have a feeder where you can put on a whole ear of corn and watch them dine??? I do and it's right outside out kitchen eating area. They are very entertaining! Did it fall out of its nest? How did you catch him?? :)

I just got out of bed and half expected the little guy to be dead becasue the nest he fell out of is at least 70 feet up an oak tree. There was a dead one laying beside him, nose all bloody from the fall.

He ate a good meal just now and is curled up in my pajama top pocket, sleeping i like the baby he is. I think he has nightmares though. He will sleeping and then he starts twitching and soon is jerking and making protestign noises, like he is dreaming. His eyes are still shut though and he seems relaxed. He looks like he will do just fine though but he will be a pain to keep fed and healthy. I have done it before with many different animals but it is time consuming.

Typical Michigan spring. There is a dusting of snow on the deck this morning. Sucks

[attachment 25310 squirrel11.jpg]

they nest so high in the trees this probably keeps them stuck to the tree in the winds.

They make good pets but are into eveything. I will release him as son as I can.

I hear that dang Robin fighting windmills again this morning, as I type. What a moron

Great picture. Can't say I've ever seen a black squirrel before.
Might take it by it's tail and dunk it in a coffee cup filled with warm water....it should be good for about 50,000 cups of Black Squirrel Tea. : )

the poor little guy(?) is having nightmares about falling! That was quite a fall! Do you think the mother abandoned the nest?? What did you name it? You know all pets need a name! :)

We have Black, Grey and Red Squirrels here with the Blacks the predominant. Too dang many really but I don't have it in my heart to stomp him

n/t

n/t

n/t

name for her, something cute! We had a squirrel growing up. My daddy built a big big cage for him, and even put part of a tree in the middle of it so he could climb! We named him Sampson for some reason. I wonder if my brothers even remember this?? One day, some one must have left the cage door open, and he got away! At least that is what my daddy said. He probably just set it free! :) I know, you could call her Delilah! :)