Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

November Finds, Less and Less as winter approaches:minelab:

BAMofNH

Hey Gulf Hunter, I have finally made it to the current month for posting my finds. I will be out this long weekend looking for Luigi.:clapping:

This, I think, is a 10K Gold Mothers Ring with the 4 children's birth stones. OK, 3 birth stones, my wife wore it the next day to show some friends and one stone fell out. She learned the hard way to check them for tightness first. :shrug:

[attachment 73584 GoldMothersRing10KBirthStones11-08-07.JPG]

The next 3 pictures are the same ring. A 10K White Gold Diamond Ring. I haven't tested the diamond yet but I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'm researching testers now and am hoping to put it on Santa's List. :thumbup:

[attachment 73587 GoldWhiteDiamondRing10K11-08-07.JPG] [attachment 73588 GoldWhiteDiamondRing10Ka11-08-07.JPG]

This one is for comparison, the smaller one is my wife's 1/2 caret. She wants to make a trade. :nono:

[attachment 73589 GoldWhiteDiamondRing10K11-08-07compare.JPG]

That's a real beauty. Presidium makes some good diamond testers. I bought one and then later learned that I needed a way to test for Moissanite so I bought a tester for that. It's the only simulate that a diamond tester alone can't detect. They sell dual testers so if you're going to buy one I would suggest that. You can get them new for around $200. Best of luck and I hope it's as real as it looks. I would have it appraised if it is.
Jerry

one of the prongs on the gold and diamond pic is not touching the stone better tighten that up b4 u loose it too!nice haul!