Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Notice To All My Christian Metal Detecting Family Here On Findmall

SeniorSeeker

Hello Everyone,

You may have noticed that some of my post have miss-information included such as the proper dates, etc. Well ... I'll explain in simple terms. Nearly a month ago I had a nasty fall and my head hit the surface and wrenched my back, shoulders, and spine. I went to the hosptial and they did a lot of exrays. The outcome was that my back/spine was out of place, as was my neck. They also stated I was suffering the remains of concussion. The results of that isn't good either. Here's some results of severe falls.

Symptoms of concussion include:

Unconsciousness
Inability to remember the cause of the injury or events that occurred Immediately before or up to 24 hours after
Confusion and disorientation
Difficulty remembering new information
Headache
Dizziness
Blurry vision
Nausea and vomiting
Ringing in the ears
Trouble speaking coherently
Changes in emotions or sleep patterns
The severity of symptoms depends on whether the injury is mild, moderate or severe

Thank God my results were 'mild' but I'm dealing with several of the outcomes listed above. So please bare wih me.

Martin

I never would have noticed as I do the same thing all the time and don't have a concussion.

Thank you all. Last night I slept much better and today was a much better day. The sunshine and warm temperatures today was just wonderful, for this time of year.

You're welcome and glad to hear that you are feeling better and enjoying the sunshine and warm temps! God Bless and keep getting better and better in the Lord's healing love! Amen! :angel: Ma