Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing so sweet as a man and his bird :)

Pete's Wife

n/t

he decided it was my turn to get close to him or her (its a her but ... well its confusing).

Its an African Grey....the one that learned to screech like a monkey.

I was trying to distract him so he'd not shriek. Kept him busy looking for other birds like hawks.

My favorite girl is 'Girlfriend' in the cage up above and to the left of me in the picture...Green Cheek Conure.

yo,pete man thats one good looking bird!!!!can he talk??wish i could afford one.that's like buying an explor.-se!!!!!:rofl:man,i loves birds:inlove:,lots of work too.always cleaning after them!!they make a mess!wife will not let me have anymore,cause she does all the cleaning,and the female bird does not care for her ,but she loves me and only me:inlove:???funny how animals choose certain people?

http://www.owly.net/Pets/BeyTalks.html has some more pictures of the grey, Bey the Greyt, and also sound clips of him talking. That site is a few years old, so he says a lot of different stuff now. He is a riot when he's not being a monkey! Here's a picture of all of our birds.

What kind of bird(s) do you have?

"Corky-tiels" rock! My first parrot was a cockatiel, I still have him, he turned 27 in April...I can't imagine my flock without 'tiels in it :).

OK, enough about birds, I can't make parrots relate to metal detecting and I do know what kind of forum this is so I'll quit now :).

Pete's Beenie is kinda shiny! :) :lol: