Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Note from Pete

Pete's Wife

He wanted me to let you all know that his Internet Explorer, for some unknown reason, suddenly won't load the findmall.com site - or a bunch of other sites either. We can't figure out why (the same thing happened to my IE a few weeks ago)...so he downloaded/installed Firefox, and that won't load it either. He just went to bed, frustrated. Wish I had an answer for him, maybe Netscape? I can't imagine what happened...if anybody has any ideas, I'll be happy to pass them on.

Somehow ZoneAlarm bocked access to this and some other sites. In the process of all this swapping of browser programs I lost all my bookmarks/favorites, all my saved passwords, and more. Grrrrrrrr,

Was using GreenBrowser because I liked it much more than Internet Explorer. Deleted GreenBrowser and the favorites were still on the compute, along with passwords, etc. Installed Firefox and imported all the data from IE to it so I had all the stuff and then deleted IE from my computer...I guess it took along with it all the other data. :cry:

Oh well at least I am here.

Good to be back.

Doug had trouble too. Maybe it was with many people? Glad you are back!