Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NOT TOO MUCH INTEREST IN OUR VETERANS:nopity:

C.J.M.

Looks like not too many people are interested in our veterans suffering and problems so sad:sadwalk::surrender:

One thing for sure is that Obama and his Liberal Dems don't care a hoot about our Vets nor we Senior Citizens! So, so SAD that the prisoners are fed and have a place to sleep with medical care but our Vets do not....the Vets should have a building with apartments for them by our Gov taking care of them when they have fought and become wounded until they can't care for themselves....way too many on the streets and homeless with no warm or cool place to sleep nor food to eat or a place to bathe and keep clean! Such a shame the way our own poor people, especially our Veterans, by their own gov....but of course BO doesn't have a heart for Americans nor America and cares less as long as he gets what he wants and travels all over the world using the taxpayers' monies!

He will reap what he is sowing, someday, and most likely it won't be a good ending unless he truly gets saved and changes his ways...but being a Muslim and egotistic-selfcentered person, I have my doubts that will happen, although with God all things are possible but he must submit his all to Him which he will probably never do! May God Bless and keep our wounded and crippled Vets and the ones in harms way safe with their every need supplied by our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! :angel: Ma

As a 20 years of service Navy Veteran I have never had much respect for the VA. They are typical of any and all Government Run Programs. The best and brightest Doctors, Administrators, ETC do not work for the Va.

No Congress has ever properly funded the Va to the point that they could meet the needs of Veterans. Government Run Health Care programs are all about rationing Health Care. The Va is no different.

While I can not blame the Obama Administration for all the Va problems I can certainly fault their Anti-Military stance as contributing greatly to the problems. Folks that work for the Va have had to assume a CYA attitude as their jobs are in jeopardy due to funding cuts.

Any Administration that tells the American People that all Veterans are "Potential Domestic Terrorists" as the former Director Of Homeland Security did certainly is displaying their Anti-Military leanings.

So true and the .Affordable Care Act that Obama and his Liberal Dems cronies pushed through on the people certainly is not affordable for most people who aren't in the higher echalon of the VIPS who receive all the help they need and mostly at our expense...the same as those who receive free treatments and meds! :sad: :angel: Ma

n/t