Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not to nice here, We have about 3 inches of ice on

George-CT

every thing here. With snow coming in tomorrow afternoon thats not to good. I just sanded our driveway in so folks could move around. Have had all the neighbors stuck in the last 3 days.... This is hard frozen ice. It covers the rock walls, logs, everything. Lots of trees down but I never lost power, YET. We locked the horses in so we don't get any broken legs. Picked up to more pairs of ice slip ons for Jane and I. they reallly help going down to the barn and around. Another one of those hard winters. Plowing this next batch of snow should be interesting.....

Attached a quick shot of some of the broken trees. The trees were all loaded with ice also but it came off them the last for hours of the storm, but on the ground its solid ice.... With the temps where they are its here for quite awhile....

George-CT

doesn't get much worse than sleet or ice on everything. Hope you get a warmup soon!
We are also iced up some because it has been raining on the snow but froze last night and i hope it warms again soon.

with the 4wd. Just keep the snow off and drive easy.

When does this Global Warming stuff start?:blink:

So I started with the house and where it went across the driveway.... then I went to the shop where it came down and blocked access to the barn.... then to the barn where it came down and made access to the breezeway almost impossible.

Going to rest for the remained of the day. Since we have snow forecast for tomorrow....... :(: I tell you, i can hardly wait for winter to be gone!! :):

fair winds

Micheal

didn't have to plow the ice. Couldn't if you wanted to. My concern is 10 inches or better tomorrow on top of this ice is a big problem on ice. No grip underneath the snow. This is hard ice now.... I have chains on the tractor so might be ok. Hope its a dry snow and not wet. Its a big noreastern again right offshore. Looks like the coastline will get the bulk of it but we are only and hour inland.

You sure have been busy. You and Wayne have your hands full out there this year for sure. Maybe you will get a break and spring will come early. Do you guys get any kind of a mid winter thaw there like we do here? Wish the jet stream would move above us, then we get decent winter weather.

I just fueled everything again with diesel and put in the additives. diesel is $2.59 here right now. Better than $4.65 like it was in the summer. We are looking at low teens in daytime and single numbers at night most of next week.

Ah, we will be into spring before know it. Take care, don't get hurt out there.

I just came back from the club they were ice racing on the parking lots we have there. Don't need a pond right now, the entire ground is a pond......

George-CT

where i am anyway. Mike is inland far enough that he gets real winter although not as bad as many places.
Most winters here we have a couple short spells of coldish, freezing overnight by a few degrees but nearly always above during the days.
This year is bad for everybody across both our countries it seems.

pine limbs snap pretty easy but the oaks really pop pretty loud.guess i'm not telling you anything new:).take care.

n/t

n/t

n/t

by the way, thank you for sending this shat our way!!:surprised:

[attachment 115004 weatherone.jpg][attachment 115005 weathertwo.jpg]

n/t

n/t