Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not to make excuses but.......

Dan-MO

I would like to make a public apology to all the fine folks here for my lack of participation over the last few weeks. I wish I could say I will do better over the next few weeks but I probably won't. I know everyone is busy this time of year and everyone has their own problems so I won't bore you all with mine.....just know that several circumstances on several fronts have prevented and probably will continue to prevent me from much participation for at least the near future. If in any way I have offended anyone or hurt anyones feelings-please know that it was not intentional and please accept my sincerest apology's

we have known you for too long and would not even think that you were intentionally snubbing us. Hang in there friend:thumbup:

You have nothing to apologize for. You are missed and it will be great when you can start posting again. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t