Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not going to sticky this story cause i may need to delete it quick to save my sorry hide:rofl:............

Wayne in BC

Now this is absolutely true and as you will all understand, well the guys will ;) dealing with women when they get that common bug called "i wanna change my hair color" can be a challenge that seems simple but carries the death penalty at least for a simple misjudgment on some poor long suffering man's part:blink:

Ok so, a week or so ago the odd little comment about hair color that had been coming up occasionally and which i had responded to with an.......uhhhmmmm or two, became suddenly, i am gonna color my hair blonde! I respond, ahhhuhhhnngg.......THEN it becomes, DON'T YOU CARE?! Well of course i do dear but just figure it ain't fair for me to influence you and all ya know?...Hmmmpphhh! Well i'm gonna! .....Yes dear, good idea! (After all these years i really can lie with a straight face:devil:)

So the deed is done and of course i am forced to say, yes that works, it is quite nice! (is my nose growing or is it my imagination?)
It was a medium/light blonde and lasted three days until it needed to be changed again:look:
Back she comes from the bathroom, all lit up like a Beach advertisement! Yep, much lighter blonde and i gotta lie my face off again!

Keep in mind that my wife is Metis, for those of you do not recognize the term it basically means French Indian cross, supposedly much better than the rest of us mongrel crosses;) And with that territory comes very dark hair and darker skin which i have always liked just fine. However, not with blonde hair IMHO:biggrin:

Sooooo, i spend a couple days agreeing when she says, nice color huh? Yes dear, very nice.
Yesterday my Tomcat saved my butt and caused me more than a little pain cause when you have just had back surgery and must be so careful how you move, sit, or lay down, it is not advisable to laugh real hard:stretcher:

He has been gone a few days cause it springtime and he is doing the Casanova thing where he shows up about twice a week half starved and missing chunks of hide etc, sorta like when we were teens and been to dancehalls :biggrin:
This cat is bonded very much with us but will not go near a stranger, he will run and hide when somebody comes into the yard. Anyway he shows up the other day at the patio door and lets out a "poor me" yowl and let him in. He stops for a couple pets and a purr or two then jumps into the food bowl with gusto!

15 minutes later he strolls into the living room all fed full and proud of himself, jumps on my lap and makes himself comfy. After a couple minutes i'm about to boot him off my lap cause i am still not able to sit in one position for more than 15 minutes at most. Just then Carol calls him to her and he looks that way in anticipation of another pet job, his eyes get wide, he digs his claws into me for traction and flees for his life!!! I'm cursing and wondering what the H????? Then it strikes me as he hides in a corner and stares in terror at Carol that he does not recognize her with the blonde hair and i am dumb enough to point it out and start laughing, HAW HAW OUCH!! :lol:

Today her hair is back to nice natural brown color and its a good thing we don't have a dawg anymore cause i'm living in his house :ban::rofl:

Well Wayne you were in a place where no matter what you said it was wrong if you agree to quick they are suspicious and if you don't respond that starts a fight so around here I agree and don't dare to comment on anything else and tht still starts a fight so we are always in a no win contest. Howard

is much too smart to pull it off!! Sunny has a gift for it!:thumbup:

She realizes how lucky she is that she has you...trust me! :rofl: Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

[attachment 125190 devil.gif]

laugh at wimmen and make them yell. It was fun for a while till the chickens came home but i guess i just do not have your knack for it, or Royals, i always just get in trouble:chase: Do you do advanced courses? [attachment 125193 sofa.gif]

It really is not difficult to out smart them. The key is making it easy for them to do the things that you want them to do and make it difficult for them to do things that you do not want them to do...just basic training. :rofl: Wayne, if we wrote a book like that, we would be famous. Think of all the evening TV talk shows we would be on...we would be rich too! This is something that we should think about...we could do it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you can run again. Cats look like that here also when other cats are in season. I remember those teen age years well. Unfortunately, they are mostly that, just memories. You owe that Tom cat some extra cat food Wayne.

Hope your healing is coming along nicely.

Geo-CT