Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not getting to do much posting lately.

George-CT

I'm wondering if Obama can doing anything about adding more hours to a day? I really need more. Lately, the faster I go, the further I
get behind. Lots of things, to change oils on, rocks to dig up while ground is soft, more tree's to drop for next winter, remove a lot of blow downs on the horse trails, help my daughters and sons with their stuff. Just had to put a stator on my daughters road bike. Melted the windings in it. That was a first to see for me. In my down time, I squeese in a short bike ride about the last 2 hours of the day, and work on the dirt track at the club. Might make it to 70 today they are saying. First time since last October.

Most of my on the pc is late night now. Daylight hours are full.... I still enjoy reading all the post. Every one seems to be doing well.
Look forward to more pictures as we all get out more and will post more myself. Tree's are still just grey sticks up this way. Not to pretty at all. Trout season opens here this weekend. Hope to wet a fly line for a little bit. A nice Montana wet fly works great around here.

George-CT

to put my dock in the water, then get the Pontoon ready to splash. Got a 16 ft Lapstreak to restain the gunnels, and install new outboard. Summer is almost here.

Spring Striper run--Check

Grand-son unconscious fisherman---Check

Get boat ready---workin on it!

Soon----------

CJ

I am getting Alice ready for her knee replacement on the 30th. Life sometimes gets too much.. :):

Fair winds

Mikie

Every day life can get to overload at times with things to fix and keep going. You being a jack of all trades, like me, never a dull moment and lately, no end to it.... Doing them myself, they are affordable, hiring someone in, not in the best interest of making your money go further. Whats pushing me in the corner right now, is a lot of the stuff I'm working on, the DMV, or Department of Motorvec
has deadlines here in CT. If you have not done this or that, they pull your plates. Like right now, on the OBD II plug in terminal...its acting up so they can't plug in to check for Evaporation test on the gas cap... Would not want those gas fumes to get loose, so working on it...There is aloose wire somewhere, but where..... So trouble shoot, pull the codes, erase the codes and keep moving along the system. Getting under the dash on that car would be great for a contortionist...

Plus side, the snow is all gone and grass is greening up...

George-CT

Hey Mikie, Several family members have had knee work done over recent years.

The most recent was my youngest sister in Nevada about two weeks ago.

She's getting along great!

My father in law had one knee done in his eighties!

Slowed him down a day or two and that's it! (So it seemed.)

Best to Ya and Alice Friend,

CJ

Just too much going on lately. No time for many things but i pop in for a couple minutes when i can. Will explain in another post:)

I finally crashed last night about 9:00pm, unusual for me to even hit the rack before 12:00pm... I woke up this morning at 8:00am....
11 hours for me, must of been needed as I never moved my wife said.... I usually run on 5 to 6 hours... For me, the more the projects stack up, the more frustrated I get, and try to do them all at once. End up going backwards... So I'm back to taking on one at a time until done or as far as I can go at that point.

I did get on your website for the gold and enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures of the Hixon area. Sure looks like a lot of fun and work. I wonder what they found with that big trummel? If there is fun in it somehow it makes the work part easier. Kicking back to day a little. Heidi is home today so doing some steaks on the grill, doing a little waxing on the bike chrome. Its nice enough to ride today but I just as soon kick back.

George

I think I just move to slow these days. I did 1/3 of my yard this weekend getting Oak leafs up and bagged up. I know those trash bags had a hundred pounds each in them, I set the lawn mower down as low as it would go and pickup leaves and dirt, the yard looks like crap now but it will come back to life in a month. Live Oak Trees every body needs a few.