Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not enough of a storm up here...

cubfan64

We got some wind and waves, but I hit my regular spots and for the most part saw more sand in than out sadly. No cuts to speak of and no dune damage - just pretty much a slow gradual slope to the water at Hampton, Salisbury and Plum Island.

Hit a long stretch of clad at Salisbury that lasted a couple hundred yards and kept my fingers crossed for some gold, but didn't find any. Came away with > $15 in clad, a couple 1964 dimes and some junk jewelry.

It was nice to be out again, but we need a good 3-5 day storm to come in like last spring.

I agree! I went out today 2-hrs before low tide in South Jersey (East Coast) and found it really sanded in. I guess I missed it yesterday if it was happening at all. I could see no cuts or any indication of lower sand from the storm! I sure wanted to get out Saturday but got stuck with Family plans. I did get a small silver charm and ring today with some clad but that was it (can't win em all)! I was running the Beach Hunter ID and then switched to the Infinium which got the silver. I'm about to send the BHID for the 12' epoxy spyder coil install. I've heard really positive things and will put it through a tough test when back!
HH

I went out yesterday, waves were too big and tide never really went out. I hit he south Jersey shore for 5 hours this morning though and got some loot. 4 silver dimes, 2 silver quarters, 2 silver half dollars, 1 silver earing, 1 silver dolphin bracelet, and 1 14k Gold ring! Plus gobs of clad.