Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

northeast beaches

mjg

Hello ,
I'm new to this forum and it looks interesting, any beach hunters
out there in Mass, NH area ? how are the beaches so far this season?
MJG

HI,MJG, right now most all beach seem to have much sand built up.I my self hunt lynn beach,Revere beach.and some times,good harbor.Where do you live,and what kind of M.D. do you get your gold and sliver with?? Drop a line,and WELCOME TO THE FORM. AL.

Hey Scott, you are correct.
i am starting to get a little stir crazy, i got to get out soon
does a 1" dusting rank the same as major nor'easter because
the I see it, this could be the biggest blow of the year.
I may just take a walk tomorrow.

really I'm flat out 7 days a week w/some days being 16hr days!!I won't get out unless we get a big storm.got to save my energy to cover all these hours at work! Hope M-J-G don't get sucked in to the surf again this winter.If M-J-G is who I think.

Hey George
We have met on the beach before.
I'm a friend of Marks and I'm sure we'll cross
paths again

I'd like to do some land hunting, but the ground is a bit frozen right now and I just can't get into trudging through the snow in the woods........

Hi alsway
My name is Michael, I have an excal,and have been at it
for 20+ years I'm new to the forum and to the computer
I'm got some catching up to do

It happened so fast no time to react just panic
and the year before I got hit by the log in the
surf took out both feet down i went
it can just ruin a good night