Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Double Score 20 minute hunt 95 degrees

Was impressed with new Double Score got a 1897 Indian in area previously went over with Legend. May have just missed it with Legend was only about 4 inches down in hard packed Georgia ground. Unable to download picture. Will try again later
Would like to view picture of that Indian head penny

Dank, you must live above in the clay zone. I live near Millen, about 50 miles below Augusta. Easy soil to dig in usually unless we go through a drought or an old farm dirt road that is packed from use.

Warren County some areas Clay others sandy loam. This drought has it dried out

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 42
Back to the same homeplace still 90+ degrees this one has me stumped. If anyone has ever seen this on a wheatie let me know what you think it looks like. I can't read the date. I will chime in after a few replies what I think it looks like. Also a I guess Naval Button. If anyone knows what years these were produced let me know

Attachments

• IMG_2903 (2).jpg
    IMG_2903 (2).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
  • coin.jpg
    coin.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 34
Not sure about the Lincoln cent, but I got a couple over the years that were stamped in a similar way as a novelty.
One was Lincoln smoking a cigar. I can't remember what the second was.

To me it looks like a smaller version of Lincolns profile. This was dug not found in change. Homesite has produced about 9 wheaties and one Indian head

Nice that you got out - we hit 109 last time I checked the back thermometer today and next few days are going to be a few degrees higher.
My days are done till cool weather rolls in. Can't take it anymore at my age.
As far as the wheatie haven't seen one like that. Maybe the poor fella got a big wart:oops: