Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

[No title]

Setanta

21st January 2008, Swanage, Dorset, England.

Darn you Minelab !!! ;)

Not sure what model this is, as it's quoting a10 inches down find but judging by the amount of metal I recon even my DFX might have pinged :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=509542&in_page_id=1770&ito=newsnow

Keep swingin'

Set

I hope they get to keep at least one axehead each.

Is that a Quatro, a GT, and a XS or II the three men are holding?

3000 years in the ground !!!

Fantastic discovery...:clapping:

Awsome find!! What a dream come true for those guys! That is what detecting is all about.
Cheers!

the first one looks like either a Quattro or SE, color is kinda tough to tell

the second is an Advantage and the third looks like an EXII.

the middle rod clamps are underneath on the two explorers/quattro, pretty sure on the xs it was on top.

Neil