Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No more false signals

wild horse joe

I posted a while back about the possibility there could be something wrong with my machine. All kinds of folks tried to help and so did whites. I really tried everything. I took Whites up on there offer to replace the machine. Well the new one works great and even the problems with the head phones is gone.:clapping: In most cases I can work with the factory settings and make very little adj. to gain and so on. I only wish the new machine said Spectra 3 rather than Vision for resale value down the road. Not to say I ever want to sell this machine, I love it. But 5 years from now Whites will probably come out with a new detector that's even better. I'm going on a 4 day prospecting trip this weekend and will be able to test the nugget hunting program.

Hey wild horse.....I'll give you $800 for the detector and head phones......... Just kidding.......Seriously....I don't think it will affect the selling price negatively at all. In fact, it may even add(a few bucks) to it seeing so few were sold.