Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No grand slam but a few first

The first picture the top row is of the 11 silvers i found this past Saturday and the second row of coins is of the coins i found on Wednesday of last week and the last row is of the coins i had found on last Sunday ..the picture of the 11 silver coins is the most silver i have ever found in one hunting trip,Saturday in Ohio was a balmy 45 degrees and sunny so i made the most of it and detected for about 6 hours. After finding the 1899 barber dime and a merc and a rosie i was hoping for a seated so i could have had a grand slam for the day ,but the seated eluded me but i did find my first barber half.

The dates are from top to the bottom 1954 1942 1964 1946
1950 coin from ? 1902 1899
1940 1944 1943 1945
1912 1952 1942 1906 Indian head
1964 1935 1964 silver wedding band

This is all the silver that i have found in my last three hunts out and 25 to 30 wheat backs behold the aw some power of the explorer S.E

Thanks for looking ...mark in Columbus Ohio

WTG with all the Big Silver! Thats one heck of a haul for only 3 days. It sure is fun popping Silver all day long, isn't it! You got a nice Barber Dime there. Congrats on that run on Silver and hope it continues for you. Good Luck and HH.:detecting: