Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No chance to get in contact with Garrett via Email:thumbdown:

ChiefofMedicine

Hey,
has anyone ever tried to get in Contact with Garrett? I tried to contact Garrett via their Email sales@garrett.com but i never get a answer...

I guess calling them would be another option, but calling from Germany (that's where i live) is an expensive option;) ...and i'm afraid i wouldn't understand their texan accent:lol:

I read here at the forum that there is an software- or chip update for my 8-9 years old Garrett GTI 1500 but my dealer in Germany knows nothing about an Update available for the GTI, and he asked me to contact Garrett to get this information directly from Garrett...

Maybe anyone knows another Email where i could get an answer?
Thanks!

Matt

I've contacted them before at that e-mail and got a response in a day or 3. When did you send it?

John

I sent it last Wednesday..and on Monday again...

Matt

Brad usually gets back to me within a day or 2, depending on how busy he is...
Great guy to talk to...Will not shrug you off and will help you until your problem is solved...

HH,

I wrote to the Email above and today i finally i got a answer from Carol Pritchard...
Thank you anyway for your help:cheekkiss:
...and the best thing is i will get my chip update:clapping: