Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nine days:thumbup::please:.........

warthog

That is when most of our financial obligations will be history,due to God- given common sense and financial responsibility.By end of March,we will be even farther ahead,and to thank the One that gave us this common sense,we are striving to giving and doing more to Him,,and for Him.My sister has her bankruptcy filing this week,and will probably lose her home by the end of March.this was due to my sister having immediate family members that have you know who:devil:they are riding shotgun for,caring about nobody but themselves,and my sister with her trusting,loving heart,has let them bring her to this terrible station in life: Complete financial ruin,at age 66.If she had just said no to her sons more,and told them "You are grown now,I am retiring,live your own life and keep your hands out of my pockets",she would have been sitting pretty.But,she is taking the fall financially,while her sons get out from under what they morally owe her.It is appalling what some family members do to each other,my sister is a good example.Marcia and I have vowed to help them,if they need a place to stay,and I also am aware of her husband's propensity of stealing money and food from family members,and not batting an eyelash over it.the money part happened to me more than once,couldn't prove it,though.There are always too many out there waiting to take advantage,and if they come here,I warned everybody to be watchful........Forewarned is forearmed.:thumbup:

Tough situation to be in.

Honestly I would particuly desire to walk in your family shoes. Thank God the over whelming majority of my family are caring, loving, & giving Christ centered people. To say the least, you're in my thoughts & prayers for your situation.

Do what you can without harming yourself and Marcia by seeking God's wisdom first and then by the leading of His Holy Spirit, He will lead, guide and direct you in the right way to help them without them doing farther harm to you as well as others! Those who use others will drain them dry and throw them away....so God Bless and keep you going in the direction our Lord wants you to go to help them and also others! I know you want to help the same as I with my families, but sometimes the best help they can have is to hit bottom and cry out to the Lord for help themselves! Habitual habits are hard to break, especially when the one having them doesn't want to change but continue down the road of destruction while dragging or trying to drag others along with them.....satan at work in their lives for sure until God draws them to Himself and as they draw nearer, He will draw nearer and save their souls for His Kingdom through our prayers and the prayers of others! May God Bless and keep you and Marcia out of debt and that is where I want to be after I sell this home and move on to be with my sister or live near her....depending on whether her husband lives or not, as he is very ill but coming out of the hospital today to be home or maybe in a nursing home for a few weeks! I have until Feb 21st or sooner to move...so please keep me in prayer for strength to pack and for a smooth and trouble free move on time! Amen! :angel: Ma