Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nike, Tiffany and Me Tarzan :)

Ian (Japan)

Sunday afternoon at the regular beach. With Ken and Riki too, although it tended to be a fart around day for them, Riki the lesser of the two! When they focus they can really get the goodies, when they don't they don't. :)
They wandered over to the top part of the beach and played pinpoint the 1 yen coin for a while. Only problem was they had temporarily lost the coin and were digging to China when I got to them. :lol: Had to sweep the area with my Sea Hunter coil to find it. :)

Beautiful weather, around +15C.
New to our sound and viewing scene are planes to and from the new Kobe Airport, which opened last month: http://www.city.kobe.jp/cityoffice/39/port/airport/airport_e.htm
And some other pics of the airport prior to opening: http://kobe-mari.maxs.jp/kobeport/marineair.htm

Ken
40 yen and a torpedo sinker.

Riki
151 yen
Silver pendant and chain. He wondered why it was intact and not broken. When he was cleaning it......well, you guessed it.....it broke. :)

Me.
1,142 yen in coins.
Three silver rings.
Silver Tiffany pendant (no chain).
Junk pendant with the words "Me Jane, Glamorous Jungle Inn You Tarzan Me Jane 1999-2003"

HH
Ian, Ken and Riki @ the land of the rising rings and things.

great finds and great family fun id like to get my two boys into tecting its getting the cash together for a couple of ace 250 s is the problem anyway they like to have a go at the 1350 there as keen as mustard and now pester me to buy them the 250 which they constantly point them out on the net .one day it might be possible.
anyway keep up the family fun a family that plays together stays together.

LIEN OZ:garrett::twodetecting::ausflag:

Yes, good family fun. :)
Haven't been to Australia, but grew up in New Zealand. With the one and two dollar coins in Australia there is potential to return the cost of an Ace quite quickly. And the same goes for Japan with 100 yen and 500 yen coins. Know of one man in Melbourne doing very well with an Ace 250, mainly in the parks around there e.g. $2,500+ in coins for the past year. :)

HH

I'm always impressed by the amount of jewellery you come up with. Granted I'm still learning, but a good day for me is battery and coffee money - jewellery is an unexpected bonus.

And +15C? Ooh, nice. It's going to hit -15 tonight here, and -3 tomorrow through the day, although there are rumours of something like +9 by Friday. Mind you, I'll believe that when I see it.

Keep on posting, it makes me believe that winter really will end sometime.

Roll on spring!

Colin

well im a long way from that total Ian im in a small country town have about $60 since getting the 1350 a couple of months ago .ill keep hunting anyways

LIEN OZ