Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice ring today..First Silver this year

SloDave

Hello everyone i am a long time lurker and havn't been out hunting for a few years due to health issues.

So ive been down to the beach the last 3 days in a row (pismo beach CA) and other then lots of iron and pennys i havn't gotten much.

I was hunting a coin line down at the waters edge and got a nice .925 silver toe ring (at about 9-12in down. only 45 min after i got to the beach today. :) That sure brightened up my day.

Ran into biglarry again today (2n'd day in a row) and 2 other guys (sorry can't remember their names) who were hunting the beach.

The last time i was out hunting regulerly i hardly ever saw anyone.. It would seem more people are getting interested in pismo beach.

As for the rest of my finds.. Lots of crusted zinc pennys (hehe pulled one out of one of larrys holes :p) and 3 dimes.. Not a single quarter.

Don't know where all the quarters are. :(

I am running a Cz-20.. Usually run in all metal mode and only switch to discrim to see if it is iron or not.. (interesting thing is most zinc pennys bounce from low tone to mid tone depending on how much crud is on it)
And yes..99% of the time i did everything.. Even if im sure it is junk.

Sorry no camera for pictures atm..

Dave

Edit.. Added a picture of myself.. from back in 2005 .The last time i was out hunting.. sorry about the copyright thing at the bottom. I have this picture up at my old website. I don't look any different then i did 5 years ago.. LMAO even was wearing the same jacked down at the beach today.

Thanks Beach hunter :)

one thing in life i have taken to heart.. If it isn't one thing it is always something else and no matter what
you have to just keep getting up when life knocks you to the ground.

Darn Dave, if I knew I'd left one I'd have stayed there :shrug: oh well it is a minus tide today and I'm going to beat you to the spot today :detecting: I did end up with enough to pay gas and the new president dollar find was a treat.:clapping:
looks like the ocean is going to kick up this weekend so I'll be on the beach all weekend doing my thing.

i am going to try scaring up some gas money so i can get down maybe tomorrow.

See you at the beach. HH