Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice out on the deck yesterday :D

Royal

I walked into the bedroom and Mary was looking out the window. There was a doe with two fawns. Two LITTLE fawns, too small for this late in the season I fear. I grabbed my camera and took a shot. Me being a dummy I had the flash on and it reflected off the window and the picture sucks but the flash also scared the doe.

A little later this lone doe came in for a few minutes.

A few minutes later Mary saw a coon at my garden pond. I yelled at it and it scurried up the oak tree and lay on a limb with his little buddy. I walked out and they just lay there looking at me. Little buggers :D

A half hour later the turkey were out back too. Like a dang zoo around here :D I love it.

Ask Wayne about the mink in his pond today:blink:

[attachment 105349 doefawn2.jpg]

[attachment 105348 doe2Large.JPG]

[attachment 105350 TUrkLarge.jpg]

seeing them. You have a perfect spot for seeing them for sure. Nothing seems to be bothering them for sure. Royals wild animal retreat. Good shots.

Geo

i was talking to Royal on messenger with the web cams this morning and took the laptop outside to give Royal the "cooks tour" of the property. We were having trouble with the sound connection, well Royal was, and he was tinkering with his puter when i saw a Mink in my pond and Royal could not hear me holler when i put the camera about 5 feet away from the little devil who was happily killing all my fish and so Royal missed that part.
Now i was really po-ed as we have had those dozen fish for many years and they eat out of our hands. I shut down the laptop, got my rifle and sent that little monster to that big pond in the sky:devil:

All gone!:cry:

a doe came in and watched me while eating. I got within 50 ft of her on the mower and she just watched.

Nice shots... but those racs would not be here.. The dogs would chase them>>> :D:

fair winds Buddy

Mikie

n/t

Looks like a paradise for critters around your place Royal. I
love to watch them when they come around here. I have never seen fawns so small so late in the year.