Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice ot have a house pet

not eventually hurt someone. I know a man that raised a bull into being like a pet only to be killed by the bull seven years later. That bull would follow him around the barn area, eat out of his hand, let you pet him...then one day with no warning, he attacked and killed the rancher. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

that moose it a tame, wild animal!

I have a video somewhere of a moose stomping a man to death on a sidewalk. They are big and powerful

it lost its "oysters", and even then i would be real careful! My best friend raised some orphaned Moose babies on his game ranch but said that you had to be real careful. Notice that one was rearing up and kicking, that is normal for them and a dangerous problem as fight that way and also commonly kill wolves with their feet! Often driving their hooves right through the ribcage! They do not train like a horse. Neat video though, was it from Sweden or Norway?

n/t

or, I guess it is possible that Noah had more than two on that big Ark boat and dropped some off in the new world and the rest in Europe...who knows but I kinda wish they were only over here in Michigan and Canada. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

Just like the Polar Bear and many other animals, which means they are not limited by borders. They are found in Europe and Asia too, we just have the biggest consentrations Moose Range