Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice group of finds and a VA State Seal Button to boot.

bagoonie

Me and a friend went to a spot today near a C.W. confederate fort today. It gave up one awesome goodie. A Virginia state seal button! Looks like a cuff button. This thing is in awesome shape too. When I first dug it, I thought it was a anchor on it. But after some more dirt was removed it revealed its true face. Also got a couple pieces of silver. The bracelet is a nice piece of sterling, it also has a name and birthdate on it. I have tried to look the guys name up through the phonebook and Google but came up with nothing. Also found what appears to be a shot musketball,a few pieces of flattened lead, a lamp part and a few other goodies. Any ideas on the whazzit?
DSC02364640x480.jpg

DSC02365640x480.jpg

DSC02369429x408.jpg

DSC02371612x376.jpg

DSC02370640x480.jpg

A whazzit?

That's some nice stuff and that button is really nice!

Very nice finds indeed. Thanks for sharing and hope you can get back for some more oldies. Love to see that stuff come out of the ground. I've got no idea as to what the "Whazzit" is. HH, Nancy