Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NiagracountyNY,the broken one is nerva.HE SURE DID!.

how would you like it put sir,had a spiffing day old boy in the meadow,followed by a splendid supper,all washed down with a pimm's,then retired to the drawing room to partake in a swift brandy,whilst gloating over the day's revelation's.toodle pip

eppillus06 said:
how would you like it put sir,had a spiffing day old boy in the meadow,followed by a splendid supper,all washed down with a pimm's,then retired to the drawing room to partake in a swift brandy,whilst gloating over the day's revelation's.toodle pip

That sounds like a good day. :beers:

found them over a 2 year space.it was only a small place,in the middle of nowhere.the farmers are great,even if they say no,they at least listen to what you have to say.but have had many knock back's,people already on,or just no.i find its the people with land that is either up for development,or just landowner's with no farming background's that seem to think are above everyone and simply,wont talk or answer the door.i generally just laugh and get in the car and go,putting all research in the fire there after.even with a portfolio like mine,sometimes it just a plain old no.travelled 80 mile once only to get a knock back.oh well such is life.its there loss not mine.i generally give them what i find unless they dont want it.they can then keep it for future reference. did a farm ,only for a fella to ring me and say that's my farm,and im just about to show them a roman i found on it last year!,no,its not your farm its the farmer's,and i can ring the bell like anyone else,the farmer said they had someone on there,but had not give them anything of the land at all,and it was ok to do it.found a liz1 hammered and a ring with 31 diamond's in it,went to the door,gave the farmer the hammered so as to date the house,took photograph of find in front of farmer{with their camera}awaiting flo on the ring.

eppillus06 said:

Why not try using complete sentences instead of incoherent thoughts. Of course, since you said you had some brandy, I can see why your posts make no sense.

that's fine,its ok ,thats fantastic,at least while you grind me,your leaving everyone else alone.the miss's has just pointed out to me that you may not understand the english dry sense of humour,

for the hard of hearing,nerva was a roman emporer,he's predessessor's invaded my homeland,he took up a post in england during their 400 year reigh.got a bloody nerve hasn't he.plain enough.

The Nerva that guy! :rofl: You sure you got the spelling right there old chap?!?! Are you think of Minerva - the Roman Goddess? One too many Pimms old sport?? :biggrin:

BTW, epidermis - you might want to invest in an Oxford Dictionary or hit the "spell check" button before you post you cheekey monkey! :buds: Bangers and mash for tea tonight, Guv?

Up the wooden hill guv'na.....did see some nice Bristol Cities in Jersey City 2day! BTW, eppo -- u wanna piece of me or what?!?!

didn't know you were affiliated with the blue oyster association,alway's been a bristol man myself,although not a overly keen on the rover's,the 3500 was ok in it's day.