Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nexus mp v3

I’d love to have one.

This extra coil is a trip… made of carbon fiber… you can almost see though the coil cover.

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
I have been thinking about purchasing a Nexus MPv3 or MPv2 for quite some time now, but every time I think about the cost of one of those two detectors and the risk involved in getting one delivered in to the U.S it stops me from placing an order for one of the two, I actually inquired about getting a MPv3 shipped to me and received a price Quote from Nexus with two coils and the quote was around $2700 U.S, its not the money they get for them its the thought of what if it gets into customs in the U.S and then U.S Customs pulls what they did on a 18 inch coil I ordered from Golden Mask which is another Bulgarian Metal detector Manufacture I just cannot take that risk again

I would love to have a Nexus detector

@mascard1 you need to look up Paul Warren on You Tube he is a big time advocate for Nexus, Golden Mask, Deep Tech and several other Beep and dig detectors Paul has some good videos of him using the Nexus MPv3 and the Nexus Credo detectors Paul Warren is in the U.K very knowledgeable on the Nexus detectors

Last edited:
What kind of price do you think I could get for this if I sell it ?
Thats really hard to tell you all I can tell you is what I was quoted to get a new MPv3 shipped to me from where they are produced

send me a PM with what you are thinking or I can PM you my phone number

I will tell you a big part of the cost is how expensive the shipping charges are to get one shipped to you

Would love to have one too, I worry about if it needs repair or something like that it would be a pain to ship and wait on its return. Who would take care of them if the maker decided not to do it anymore? Wish they would get an outlet in the US!

Would love to have one too, I worry about if it needs repair or something like that it would be a pain to ship and wait on its return. Who would take care of them if the maker decided not to do it anymore? Wish they would get an outlet in the US!
I do not see Nexus going out of business anytime soon but you are correct anything can happen and what you stated is just one of the main reasons I have not personally ordered one myself, there is no repair center in the U.S to perform repairs on the nexus detectors and the cost to send one back to Nexus would be costly for sure

I have been eyeing the Nexus detectors for quite some time but just have not pulled the trigger on one as of yet

I have a nexus mp v2 for sale but I live in the uk....I bought a v3 this year.+05WAQFEY
OF course you would have to be in the U.K LOL that's the only place the Nexus detectors come up for sale

How does the MPv2 compare to the MPv3 ???