Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

news of the deus

treebeard

Hello guys,
just a couple of informations from the XP forum:
I asked to XP if we could change the volume of the different tones on the v3.0, the answer is no, it's was a great thing to do according to me....too bad:shrug:
the v3.0 will be released at the end of january.

Bye.

Thanks for the info. Looks like that is about a month later than expected on release. Had been hearing the end of the year. Hope it comes out soon like mine ok for certain types of hunting but seem to be grabbing the blisstool or CTX more these days.

Jason

treebeard said:
I asked to XP if we could change the volume of the different tones on the v3.0, the answer is no

Darn! I was really hoping for that one......:sad:

The big one for me is more tones, although a lot of people (myself included) would like to see a little more depth and a deeper and more stable VDI. It will be interesting to see where XP is going with the Deus, especially now that they have been in the US market long enough to get feedback from this side of the pond. I think this next update should tell us a lot.

Bottle Cap rejection was mentioned some time ago. So was open slots for storing custom programs. I would like VDI numbers the same across all four frequencies. The ability to seperate the first tone from discrimination would be nice also. I personally have no use for a gold program. Any performance that is enhanced will be a welcome addiion.

Come on Deus give us a Christmas present and show us V3. I to have really no need for a gold program. But it will be interesting to see what is next.

Jason