Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

News from Warthog's Den...........

warthog

This morning,I'm not feelin so hot.Played with the snowblower yesterday,got soaked twice,last night I was sore from wrestling with the blower.Now,because of getting wet in that brutal cold yesterday,my sinus infection is a-knockin big time,my whole face hurts.....Oh,well........In happier news,I got a letter from Paramount Records,...They said there are MANY people that get the proverbial "thanks but no thanks"letters from them,and even fewer still,that get a songwriter's contract for their first song,"So,you can be sure we mean it when we say we believe your writing shows special talent and great possibilities."........WOW!!!....I must have really made an impression on them,because they even gave me their E-mail address if I had any questions or just wanted to chat.I sent them E mails telling them about myself,and about the song I sent in for the Christmas song writing contest,and others I sent in for evaluation,and 'works in progress'. I also made it plain to them that I got my talent form God and His Son,Jesus,which inspired my current work in progress,'Jesus,Ms.Taylor and Me',wherein some of one of the verses goes 'Jesus here taught me everything on the six string He thought that I should know/Ms.Taylor joins in with her sweet golden voice,knows how to make it sound just so'........:thumbup:.....Tell ya the truth,it's all kind of sobering,what they have told me.All these great things said,concerning something that comes so easily for me......PLEASE PRAY FOR OLD WARTHOG,that regardless of what happens,I keep my feet down on the ground,and not go crazy.....Warthog Steve.

My prayer is for you is to receive enough fortune and fame to live comfortable and in the joy of our Lord but not so much that you forget God, Who gave you the talent of playing music and for writing songs, just remember where you came from and how far God has brought you in Jesus' name! The love of the Lord for His obedient Children is wonderful and great....just as we would or do want it for our children! Pray for guidance and to keep you humble and everything will go well and glorify our dear heavenly Father God Jehovah, in Jesus' sweet and precious name! Amen! :angel: Ma

ive heard horror storys about the music biz!!! id say its time for an agent, or at the very least have a attorney look the contract over before signing it!

chuck.