Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

News Flash From The Powers That Be!

SeniorSeeker

This morning I was once again trying to post something and my material kept on disappearing. So I did the sensible thing and contacted the directors/owners of this website, with my problem. After conversing back & forth a bit, the directors apologetically told me they deleted my post because the post directed people away from the forum.

This is true! I was trying to tell you all about a FREE Bible App that is absolutely awesome! Of course you'll need to find that on your own now being that my 'direction' is against the rules. The App is the New King James Version by Glo. Incredible. However you'll have to Google it yourself if you wish to find it.

Being that directing away is against the rules, I'll not encourage you to go get your Bibles and study God's Word because that would take you away r
From the forum. So here's what I've decide to do; I 'm going to say good-bye to you all and leave the Christian Forum altogether. After all...I don 't want to be a bad influence now do I?

It was nice while it lasted wasn't it?

WHOAH, WHOAH, WHOAH>>>>> Why all of a sudden now are they deleting your posts? I'd hold off Martin before leaving the forum. Let's see if Mike can help on this one.

Mike, I can appreciate rules but guiding everyone to bible resources to receive the "Word" I feel is helpful and beneficial to everyone. Is there anything that can be done????

Martin, please, keep posting brother. We love you and don't want you going anywhere. Let's see if we can't find a resolution to this situation.

Greg

Yes Martin do not leave I enjoy your posts and friendship. Do not take it personal when they delete your post. I would miss you very much if you left this forum.

It doesn't make sense. Links are posted constantly, even by the Guv, who posts links regularly and can take you away from the site.
Like the Sarg says, "WHOAH"...hold on there Martin. Loosing you doesn't equal a deleted post....not even close.

I have trouble posting because of many problems and sometimes because of mine disappearing and think they don't want God or Jesus and His wonderfulness posted on here.....but I just keep doing it over and over until it stays which is time consuming but I getter done one way or the other! Stay and keep posting your love for God and His Holy Word in Jesus' name by giving satan a black eye and letting him know you won't be stopped in spreading the good news....just keep on, keeping on for Jesus, for He is the One Who is Worthy of all praise and glory! Amen! :angel: Ma

That's insane!!! So I guess you can't post YouTube links for detecting,Christian links or anything that takes you somewhere else? That's just plain STUPID. Yes, I said it! S T U P I D ! ! ! ! I know I tend to be a rebel at times (not necessarily here on this forum) but that's just downright idiotic. Marty, don't leave. Don't let pure stupidity run you off.

Lisa